Privacy Notice & Data Protection Policy
- This website uses Google Analytics™: Briefly, this website uses 3rd party tracking via Google Analytics™ to anonymously see how many people visit, what pages they look at, and whether or not the user engages in contacting me via the Contact or the Request a Quote pages. All of this data collected via Google Anlaytics™ is anonymous and in no way personally identifiable to you, the user.
- Collection of Personal Information: When you submit any information to this web site, you understand and agree that CHRIS MUZILLA DESIGN LLC, its subsidiaries, affiliates, and trusted vendors may transfer, store, and process your customer profile.
- CHRIS MUZILLA DESIGN LLC collects this information in order to record and support your participation in the activities you select, e.g. processing your request for a quote.
- Data Retention & Storage Period: Data submitted to CHRIS MUZILLA DESIGN LLC is typically stored for less than one year; if we engage in a business relationship the data is stored for the duration of the relationship, plus five years' time.
- While CHRIS MUZILLA DESIGN LLC uses our web servers to automatically log the IP/Internet address of your computer, this information does not identify you personally and you remain anonymous unless you have otherwise provided CHRIS MUZILLA DESIGN LLC with personal information.
You can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Preferences page, and if you want to you can opt out of interest-based advertising entirely by cookie settings or permanently using a browser plugin.
- Links to Other Websites: This website contains links to other websites. When you visit other websites, CHRIS MUZILLA DESIGN LLC has no control over how they handle your data. I cannot be held responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting other websites. Please exercise caution and review the privacy notice applicable to any websites in question.
- Children: This website and services are not intended for children under the age of 16. Accordingly, we do not intend to collect Personal Information from anyone we know to be under 16 years of age. We do not intentionally collect, sell, or process the Personal Information of individuals under 16 years of age.
Updating or Removing Personal Data
If you have submitted personal information to CHRIS MUZILLA DESIGN LLC, you have the right to request an edit, update, or the removal of your personal information. To do so, please contact CHRIS MUZILLA DESIGN LLC via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For California Residents
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits website users who are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of Personal Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. I do not disclose client information to third parties for any direct marketing purposes. If you have questions please contact CHRIS MUZILLA DESIGN LLC via email: email@example.com.