Be found in the Local Pack1 and get foot traffic to your physical store.
Promote your business and services across the United States, Canada, or UK.
Capture users looking to make a purchase and increase your website's increase sales.
The Boston SEO Expert
Campaigns & Strategy that are Custom-Tailored for Long-Term Revenue Growth
I’ve been working as an SEO consultant in Boston for the past 15 years — while a lot of my clients are in the Boston area, I work with companies across the U.S., Canada, and UK. If you're in Boston, let's grab lunch.
He was able to get our company to the top spot in [Google] organic search."
We use him for SEO and our company is constantly on the first page of all major search engines."
He has a deep understanding of SEO which was critical to the success of our website redesign."
An impressive website is worthless if no one can find it.2
Request a Quote
Many agencies can build a pretty website but lack the thorough understanding and experience necessary to achieve success.
I have that knowledge & experience.
Types of SEO Projects & Fee Structures
As a seasoned and professional SEO expert, I understand that every website's search situation is unique; I offer three options for my consulting and campaign services:
- Monthly SEO Campaign: A monthly campaign typically runs for 8 to 12 months in order to produce the desired results. This is the most common approach and can lead to great success via e-commerce purchases, lead generation, and customer engagement. A monthly project fee will be determined based on the scope of work.
- SEO Project Evaluation: If you're interested in SEO but don't know what sort of results to expect or how much to invest. I can prepare a detailed Project Evaluation to provide you with estimates about traffic increases, keyword positioning, and whether or not an active SEO campaign can produce positive ROI. This is a one-time fee.
- Agency Consulting: I provide SEO consulting services to small and medium sized Advertising Agencies to augment the SEO services they offer their clients. My reports are detailed and always contain actionable items for your clients, not simply "web reporting," but actual analysis and strategy. I currently work with Advertising Agencies in Boston, New York City, and Chicago. Please contact me to discuss availability, pricing, and my affinity for signing NDAs.
Organic Search Techniques
My techniques White Hat only. No shady stuff.
I strictly follow the guidelines set out by Google and Bing for ensuring that the search engines serve up quality search results and that users have the best search experience.
Techniques & Methods:
- Keyword Research
- Competitor Analysis
- Search Ranking Evaluations
- On-Page Optimizations
- Off-Site Optimizations
- Google Search Console 3
- Bing Webmaster Tools
- Natural Backlink Profile
- Structured Data
- Lead Funnel Analysis
- Goals & Conversion Tracking
Uniquely Tailored Professional SEO Services
What may an SEO Project include?
A thorough review of your current rankings, content, and website will be conducted. This provides insights as to the first steps we need to take in order to increase your rankings and traffic.
Your compeitors' websites will be inspected to learn about their rankings and approaches to SEO. This intelligence will be used to inform your custom strategy. Where are they failing? What aspects can we take advantage of?
Measurable ROI, Custom Reporting, & KPI Tracking
Tracking ROI is important. You'll see measurable results. Custom dashboards can be created in Google Analytics for any members of your team to see real time data. Custom reports can be generated tailored to the information you need — not obsuse spreadsheets with 40,000 rows that provide no actionable insight.
Page structure matters. From Headings to the Title and META data and everything else. This will be reviewed on primary pages and I'll work with your team to make the necessary improvements. Keyword mapping will be completed — i.e., assigning certain keywords to pages in an organized manner.
Detailed Keyword Research
We need to consider keyword commercial intent4, search volume, the competition, and discover new keyword opprotunities. I'll correlate this data and determine the best keywords to target for your company's goals.
The organizational structure of your website's content matters greatly. Pages, News, Blog Posts, White Papers, and everything else needs to be easily digestable by the search engines. I'll review and help implemenet the best content organization both for your users and search engines.
A lot of optimizers still focus on out-dated techniques like Keyword percentages and repetitive, spammy approaches. Today's world is all about the semantic relationship of your content to the user's search intent. You'll receive detailed advice about best practices for when you create new content and all current content (text, images, PDFs) will be reviewed.
Google's Core Web Vitals (CWV)
Google uses certain metrics (CWVs) to measure a web page's performance for the user. I use lab and field data5. These are technical issues:
- Largest Contentful Paint (LCP): Measures Loading Performane
- First Input Delay (FID): Measures Interactvity
- Cumulative Layout Shift (CLS): Measures Visual Stability
Monthly or Weekly Meetings
Holding monthly or weekly meetings to plainly discuss the campaign's progress is the easiest way to communicate with clients.
I'm happy to answer questions, discuss competitor reactions, the next steps, and most importantly: continue to make sure the SEO strategy is aligned with your business' goals!
15 Years of SEO Expertise
I've been creating and implementing SEO campaigns professionally for 15 years.
My experience spans numerous industries and diverse markets — from small and medium sized businesses, to universities and non-profit organizations.
I keep up with the latest Google algorithm changes and best practices on a weekly basis. I'm not someone who "tries to do it all" — I'm an SEO specialist.
Why Engage in an SEO Campaign?
Each Business is Unique, but organic search is important for every company6
Build Trust & Credibility
Users trust the highest search results on Google — "This must be the best company!" — let's build a foundation for user trust. Positive PR is also a great consequence of SEO.
Better User Experience (UX)
Part of the process involves making your website load faster and making it easier to use — not compromising the UI & UX7. Your users will thank you.
Discover New Opprotunities
SEO requires a lot of on-going research. This research can be applied to other digital marketing efforts like YouTube Ads or Google Ads™ and your overall marketing strategy.
We'll track touch points between your website and the user: search queries, website engagements, purchases, and their conversions. It's all in the data.
Cost-Effective & Relatively Inexpensive
SEO can be inexpensive whilst providing a lot of benefit. When compared to other marketing initatives, a campaign can be a fraction of the cost spent on television, YouTube, Facebook, print media, et al.
Request a Quote
Let's Start a Conversation.
We'll schedule a phone call to discuss your goals, how you and I can accomplish them together, and discuss estimated pricing.
Interested in Google Ads™ Instead?
Paid search can compliment organic search efforts
I'm a Certified Google Partner who has spent years increasing leads and sales with Google Ads™
Learn more about my Google Ads™ Services.
- Google’s Local Pack: What you need to know
- 31 SEO statistics for 2021 and what they tell us
- Learn how Google Search can help you reach more people with your website
- Keyword Commercial Intent
- Google's Core Web Vitals: Why lab and field data can be different
- Why SEO Is Important: 8 Undeniable Facts and Case Studies
- Nielsen Norman Group: SEO and Usability